We saw little girl Friday night and she was still sick, running a fever and just wanted to be held. She was still eating when I got to her group so I was playing with another little girl, well little K finished eating very quickly and beelined for me to pull me away. Attachment ;) We do not get to visit the orphanage this weekend, so we'll find out Monday morning if we get to pick her up, hopefully she'll be feeling better...
On Friday we also delivered all the donations and money to the orphanage. Finally met the director too, who is very nice and talked and talked with the boys.
We had dinner Friday night with some Martha and Ruth, 2 gals who adopted older girls, it was good to start up those potlucks again.
Also got a photo album from the orphanage of pics of little K that they've taken over the years--priceless!! And they filled our camera we had left with pics too, so can't wait to get those developed. Note: Elle remind me when I get home and I'll send you some, there are shots of Christmas and your gifts I believe!!
Quiet weekend planned, everyone is battling a bug, so we're just nesting in...
1 comment:
How sad that you can't be with her all the time to snuggle with her and maker her feel better. It's probably better to have her there so the rest of the family can stay as healthy as possible. I hope that on Monday she is well and the rest of your family is too.
Post a Comment