Little gal reverted back to her cough again and was up most of the night 2 nights ago. Yesterday I was very agressive with the medicine, drugging her a lot and it seemed to work as last night she slept all night without the cough. Her cold seems better today so maybe I can finally take her outside to play. Our 10 day court appeal ends tomorrow! Then we can start the passport process to get out of here...
Her personality is still like sunshine as she rarely gets upset. She will holler if the boys try to cuddle with her and she doesn't want it, but rarely have there been tears. Let's hope it keeps up. She loves to clean up and organize. Still helping wring the wash out too... Still very independent at 2.5 years, going bathroom well, brushing her teeth and dressing herself. She sits amazingly still while I take a while to get her hair up. It's beautiful and I think she was so used to the tight bows that she loves pony tails and swings her head around to feel it.
Her personality is still like sunshine as she rarely gets upset. She will holler if the boys try to cuddle with her and she doesn't want it, but rarely have there been tears. Let's hope it keeps up. She loves to clean up and organize. Still helping wring the wash out too... Still very independent at 2.5 years, going bathroom well, brushing her teeth and dressing herself. She sits amazingly still while I take a while to get her hair up. It's beautiful and I think she was so used to the tight bows that she loves pony tails and swings her head around to feel it.
The boys are kept busy with their homework, the playground outside and playing with their toys and little gal. Here's some shots of lego-mania...
No comments:
Post a Comment