Well it's finally Friday! Our flight actually leaves at 2 am Saturday morning, but with the long drive to the airport we'll leave tonight...
I'm breaking all my luggage rules this trip. We have 5 suitcases!!! Yes, my life of travelling with carryons is apparently over... 2.5 are just for the orphanage and gifts. Another 1 is primarily food and then 1.5 is clothes for all... My problem is the luggage weights differ on China Airlines and Asiana Airlines, so I'm still overweight and will have to repack them all again to average the weights out. It was a tad frustrating last night, trying to figure out what could be heavy in the suitcases, so instead of 4, we upped it to 5 suitcase so we won't have weight issues. To add more to the luggage nightmares, we will probably have to claim them and recheck them in Seoul, lugging 5 suitcases to the Hyatt and back, will not be fun. And the rules are just a tad different in Seoul too, so I'm trying to cover abide by the rules for all.
No comments:
Post a Comment