Due to budget restraints, (as in we’re very short on money at the moment), we only celebrated the events for those in the under 10 set. I got some great video of S’s 6th year old birthday; however, this was the best picture I got. Note: the jealous glare of his older brother as they are eating the big birthday dinner of sandwiches.
S’s favorite gift was from Peggy and Brycen in Pennsylvania… Yes that Batman Pop-up card. And the video said “I love this, I love this, I love this, I love this. I’m going to say thank you for giving me this pop-up card. I’ve always wanted one.” Thanks for making his day… Such an easy kid to gift for, he loves cards and books. I made him a homemade tornado book and it made his day.For A’s birthday, he was upset that he wasn’t going to have a cake, because he never saw me make it! His smile was so bright when he finally saw me coming with the cake. And it was the football shape (okay it was the closest I could cut to a football). I put trick candles on it but those darn candles didn’t work. He was happy with the football shape. Here’s a shot of the boys @ A’s birthday party. A. loves to dress in ties and he looked very official. S. wants the ties but doesn’t want to button his shirt the whole way. Also he just wanted a picture showing off his first lost tooth.
Good thing our little girl has a summer birthday, it gives us a break from all the winter excitement.It’s still very, very cold in Alaska, we can’t break out of this cold snap. It was -29 this morning in Wasilla. When it warms up I’ll take those promised pictures, I’m afraid to take my camera outside for fear the batter y will die forever from the cold.
No comments:
Post a Comment