Summer flew by fast and we've been back at school for a week or so. Alex is now a 4th grader, wow I remember his first day of Kindergarten! His favorite things are still football, birds, and airplanes. He's become quite an artist and loves to draw pictures of birds that he sees. He is developing his responsibility and maturity. Sammy is entering 3rd grade. He has a male teacher that he really likes. His favorite things are reading, legos, legos and drawing lego batman characters. Sammy is a sponge for information and is always asking "what does this mean" and it's usually a word I have to think about or look up! Katie just turned 5, (birthday pics soon!) and was very eager for Kindergarten roll in today. She's very social, happy and eager to have friends. She is excited to ride the bus to school and stay there all day. I'm still at the high school and it's a break working with a different age group of kids. Maybe I'll have all the secrets by the time my own kids become teenagers, yep that age will scare me for sure!
No comments:
Post a Comment