Sunday, December 27, 2009

Snowmen Family

Since it's been so warm (30s and 40s) we've been outside most afternoons. It's a bit tough as the snow is melting! Very strange for Alaska in December! Here's a shot of Katie exhausted from trying to walk through the deep snow... (instead of the nice paths)... The boys are hard at work each afternoon adding onto their snowmen family. It's not an easy thing with this melting/freezing snow we have on the ground. Here are some shots of today's masterpieces... White on white aren't the best pics of the snowmen, but the boys look happy in them so I wanted to post the true happiness! The dogs grabbed their carrots before I could get the pic taken. Katie won't let the boys use the scarves, she claims them all for herself! It's amazing how much the boys have grown, that they can do this all by themselves, I remember having to help them before!


No comments: