We got our first winter snowfall very late this year. Monday we received 4 inches with more forecasted for the next few days. Katie was so excited, we were outside at 4:30 am playing in the snow. She calls it Snowman, we have to work on that one, but I think she has the gist. She woke up the 2nd day so happy that it was still here... When I was shovelling it she yelled at me, no, want snow. I think she thought I was getting rid of it... Wait til we pull out the sleds! My little snowbunny will never want to come inside.
Sammy is doing better, it's a slow process to get him back up to steam. He is back at school full days, but exhausted at the end of the day. Still having some issues with the ears as one of the tubes appears not to have set up right. The tonsils and adnoids are healing slowly. He should be back to regular food by the end of the week.
On the flip side, Alex has been out of school with strep throat for the past 2 days. So it was a quiet first snowfall around here! Once all are "healthy" I'll get them outside and get some pics posted of the pretty white stuff!
No comments:
Post a Comment