Saturday, August 8, 2009

Kateisms

I'm the little helper....

Katie had her wheelbarrow out yesterday and was hauling stones in it up and down the hill just like I was doing. She HAD to be tired but she kept on going...

I was staining the fence and she comes over and grabs a brush and "helps"!

I was putting the lawn mower up in the shed, she yelled, "Momma wait! I help!!" and ran over from the other side of the yard. It was incredible cute and shows her kind nature!

Yep we've been a little busy this week trying to finish up all the chores of summer. I go back to work on Tuesday!

The boys have a battery operated jeep that was handed down from a friend to them. It's my babysitter. I can get my yard chores done if I charge that battery. The boys take turns driving it around and around and little Miss Katie just sits in the passenger seat and holds on for the ride!

No comments: