Saturday, June 6, 2009

Doctor's Visit

Katie had her 2 month home checkup yesterday. She's moving up in height and weight to the 10th percentile. He wants her to move faster and has prescribed a PediaSure a day. He also wants to increase her milk intake, which is very little as she still doesn't like the taste of pasteurized milk. I'm not sure if either of these are going to work (as in I don't think she'll drink it). She eats a lot but she runs a lot of it off as well. She is very porpotional to me so I'm not sure why he is pushing to get her to grow more faster. She may just be smaller.. Anyway all 3 kids got shots as well, it was a screamfest to see who could scream louder. Katie went first, her first US shot, but boy she knew what they were going to do and started screaming when she saw the shot. It was her 2nd Hepatitis shot (1st one was done in Russia). The boys each then added their terror when they got their chicken pox shot #1 for the new school requirements. It took a couple of hours for my hearing to get back to normal!

1 comment:

Brandy Marks said...

I think she is fine in her percentile. Melanie has always been under 5% and our doc has no concerns as long as she continues making her upward curve on the charts. We were using KidEssentials and she liked those really well.